Last Updated on
- Section 232 tariffs to be added to steel & aluminum articles from Feb. 8th, 2020 01/29/20
- Extended Lunar New Year in mainland China – until Feb 9 in most cases 01/29/20
- Ocean Fuel Surcharges to hit $50 to as much as $200 per 40′ equivalent unit 01/21/20
- CBP to step up measures related to counterfeit goods; scrutiny of POA validation likely to increase 01/28/20
- Section 301 (China) List 4A duty rate of 15% to be reduced to 7.5% effective Feb. 14th, 2020.
- The daily document processing cutoff has been moved to 1600 for 2020 in order to ensure fair & efficient service to all clientele. See Document Processing Guidelines (link below) for additional information. 01/02/20
- Please be reminded that it is not necessary to wait to submit entry documents for processing until you have received an arrival notice. FgL can open a file on your ISF filing data and monitor it, ensuring a far better outcome for all.
- FgL TradeCritical Resources
- FgL’s Duty Outlay & Credit Policy 06/01/19
- FgL’s POA policy has been simplified.
- Document Processing Guidelines
- GATORView Shipment Status Message explanation page.