Last Updated on
|DESCRIPTION||VOLUME TODAY 8/26||VOLUME TOTAL||VOLUME DESCR||COMMENT|
|OPERATIONS||TBA||160||MODERATE||NO DELAYS ANTICIPATED|
|ADMINISTRATIVE||NO ADMIN SERVICES (DUTY RATES, QUOTES, ETC) PROVIDE ON MONDAYS & FRIDAYS|
|ACCOUNTING||ACCTS RECEIVABLE – TUESDAY; ACCTS PAYABLE – WEDNESDAY|
|THERE WILL BE NO ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES ON TUES 9/03 DUE TO THE LABOR DAY HOLIDAY.|
- FGL Duty Advance policy to be updated effective Sep. 15th.; please look for details with your upcoming entry documentation. 08/24/19
- SEE FGL’S SECTION 301 PAGE FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES! 08/19/19
- YES! Reports do indicate substantial changes to the 301 regime – however, until FGL receives the information through proper channels, it will not be updated on this website. 08/23/19
- Customs Merchandise Processing Fees (MPF) to increase for FY20 08/05/19
- CBP to roll out self-managed vessel manifest confidentiality tool 08/23/19
WORDS HAVE MEANINGS:
- CONSIGNEE: Receiver of goods. A person or company to whom commodities are shipped. Officially, the legal owner of the cargo. 08/23/19
- Source: Dictionary of Maritime and Transportation Terms, 2005, Monroe & Stewart
- FgL TradeCritical Resources
- FgL’s Duty Outlay & Credit Policy 06/01/19
- FgL’s POA policy has been simplified.
- Document Processing Guidelines
- GATORView Shipment Status Message explanation page.
- GATORView File Status Message explanation page.